Tantric touch

Important: Never send payments in advance! Requests for CashApp, PayPal, Venmo, gift cards, etc are scams.

**booking for Wed-Sat! Get on my schedule ;)

Looking for an unforgettable, high quality experience? I love what I do and I'm the only one who does it quite like me..

I'm a fun, hot, toned n' curvy, down to earth girl. No fake customer service voice, no awkward silences lol. All real and recent pics (within the last month.) I have all the outfits in my pictures.

Incall only! I'm in a very safe area north of downtown, in a nice place. I take pride in creating the perfect setting to relax, as well as giving you a session you'll be thinking about all week!

Massage only! I'm very selective and only see those who follow all the directions in my Website

Come see why my return rate is 95% (the other 5% came on vacation :p)

Hailey K

**New clients: I often book up with regulars, and do need time to lightly screen so you may need to schedule a day in advance! Thanks for understanding ;) After you're established I'm only a text away! Xo


  • Phone: Click to View
  • Location: Hailey k
  • Provider ID: #161857
  • Latest Activity: Sep 22, 2020